Our easy to use web application gives you quick access all the features you use most, with minimal training required. No nerds required here.
There are so many GPS tracking platforms available, how to choose? We have seen a lot over the years, and the most common issue we hear are:
- "It's too complicated, no-one knows how to use it"
- "It takes too long or too many clicks to navigate"
- "We dont use the features"
Our locally developed Geobox Telematics platform has been designed from the ground up to be the fastest, and easiest to use platform on the market.
- Easy to use, fast web tracking service, supported by all Geobox devices
- True Live Tracking
- Driver Scoring
- Geofences and Alerts
- Trip History Replay
- Asset Database
- Maintenance Jobs & Reminders
- Flexible Reporting Options
- Data Export Capability
- IOS and Android Mobile App
The purpose of a Fleet Management System is to save you money in Operations, so the last thing you need to have to employ an expert to babysit the system. We will set up the system, devices, add/remove users and design and schedule all the reports you need to use the system on an ongoing basis as part of the monthly fee.
Of course you have full admin rights too and we can be hands off it you prefer.
The Geobox Telematics platform support a diverse and rapidly growing range of tracking devices which include:
- Standard 3G Vehcile Tracker
- Hybrid 3G/Iridium Vehicle Tracker
- Mako Package Tracker
- Catfish and Remora Battery Powered Trackers
- Personal Tracking /Man Down Alarm Devices and Mobile Apps
- Satellite Asset Trackers
- Industrial IOT Remote Sensors and Controllers
Your organisation may be locked in to using a Fleet Management System from another vendor or a specialist system developed in house. In which case you may just want Geobox devices to show up in your system.
Your organisation sees telematics data from mobile assets as a critical source of data for measuring and planning operations. You would like to push/pull this data into your corporate data warehouse to support cross functional BI analysis and AI tools
All the data coming from our devices passes through our highly configurable communications server. This data and associated asset meta data is available for web integration. Standard REST or Kafka APIs can be supplied or custom APIs can be developed by our dev team very quickly.